The Live Music Capital Foundation
Enriching Life Through Live Music
The Live Music Capital Foundation (LMCF) is currently a Sponsored Project of the Austin Creative Alliance, charged with improving the live music experience for everyone: venues, artists and audiences
alike. The LMCF will guarantee that Austin lives up to its title as the Live Music Capital of the World, and act as the taproot which makes the whole music ecosystem flourish through six main programs:
- The Live Music Capital Fund
- The Venue Incubator
- The Live Music Capital Endowment
- The LMCF Venue and Affordable Artist Housing
- The Foundations Program - Children's education and outreach
- The Live Music Exchange Program - catalyzing collaborations between Austin's artists and audiences with other musicians from around the world
Fundraiser and live concert to be held July 26th, 2013
. $75 minimum donation per person will help underwrite production costs for mounting concerts focusing on Austin's best musicians in some of Austin's best venues, like Stateside at the Paramount, ZACH Theatre and the Long Center.
For more information, please contact Founder and Director:
Please indicate in the comment section below that you would like to direct your donation to The Live Music Capital Foundation.
Donors who make contributions of $100 or more will receive a free Austin Creative Alliance Membership.